PAVEEZZI Composite Flooring
Impact Tiling is a wholesaler and installer of PAVEEZZI composite flooring products. Environmentally friendly flooring that looks just like wood. Choose from a range of colours and wood grain styles. When it's time to install, select your preferred pattern, including herringbone, line planks and chevron. PAVEEZZI offers a 15 year warranty for domestic and 5 year warranty for commercial floors.
Environmentally friendly flooring
Composite, also known as Waterproof, Resilient or Rigid Core Flooring, is a new type of environmentally friendly flooring. It doesn't contain formaldehyde, it is mildew and moisture proof, it is resistant to fire, and it's easy to install.
The Composite Flooring production process requires no glue, formaldehyde, benzene or other toxic substances. At the same time, Composite Floor can emulate any texture. You will enjoy the wood grain look and feel of traditional wood flooring, keeping the characteristic wood flooring noise at the minimum level.
'Green Floors' made from up-cycled material
The main component of Composite Flooring is natural stone powder, which does not contain any toxic elements. It is a new type of green floor material purpose made with environmental protection in mind. The qualified Composite Floor requires IS09000 international quality system certification and ISO14001 international green certification.
The flooring is made up of 3 layers
- Micro thin vinyl foil layer emulates the wood, stone, marble, concrete etc. surface finish.
- Core structure made of up cycled lime stone and polymers which provide both the rigidity and flexibility properties of the product
- The back layer is made of IXPE (high density rubber) which provides acoustic reduction (both impact and transmission), moisture and thermal barrier.
Why choose composite flooring?
- Provides rigid, resilient, cost effective solution for both residential and commercial flooring applications
- Environmentally friendly flooring - a new type of green floor material purpose made with environmental protection in mind
- Resistant to fire
- Easy to install, can be glued down or free floating
- Warranty included - 15 year warranty for domestic and 5 year warranty for commercial floors